Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Traitors in Hollywood

 You've likely all heard of Jane Fonda, and her traitorous activities during the Vietnam War.  I heard about her even as a child, as my father was seriously disgusted with her behavior.  I've always considered her to be scum, not worthy of any attention or support.  What I didn't know was, she wasn't the only celebrity to be guilty of such things.  The recent blog about masks, with the Invasion of the Body Snatchers image, with mask added (thanks to a talented artist  know!), featured an actor I've always considered, well, creepy.  Always.  Never could say why, but he bugged me on some level. Now, thanks to Tiger, a regular poster here, I know why!  Donald Sutherland was involved directly with Hanoi Jane, in her efforts against this nation!  They even made a movie.



Sickening, seriously, and I'd never even heard of it!  Hanoi Jane has rightly been treated a a pariah by many, for many long years now, while this scumbag has sailed along unaddressed, with no atention given to his own contributions to such activities.  Why, I wonder, was he not equally exposed?  Well, doing what I can to get the message out!   Please be sure to share this information, either by sharing the blog link, or just the video ink if you prefer, so people can know the truth.  

 LGE

No comments:

Post a Comment